For many businesses typical time and attendance tracking can result in calculation and data entry errors, leading to payroll errors and unhappy personnel. Resources are wasted trying to correct errors with pay, taxes, and overtime and even legal disputes. Clients have reported significant reduction in costs since implementing time and attendance systems.
More than just attendance tracking, timeclocks replace manual procedures.
Using customized software our timeclocks integrate seamlessly with Micropay to generate and accurately calculate Time and Attendance records for all employees simplifying your payroll preparation.
Our range of units offer durability and reliability in any environment and are suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Invest with confidence knowing that our expert sales and support team can advise on which device is right for your business and provide whatever assistance you may need.
SPEEDFACE- V5 is a high-speed time and attendance time clock with face and palm recognition and body temperature detection. With rapid recognition speed, employees’ clock in for work in under 1 second.
- 8″ Colour Touchscreen
- Fast Facial and Palm Recognition Clocking
- Body Temperature Detection
- Mask Detection, facial verification available with masks
- Distinguishes live employees from photos or videos
IFACE302 is the most secure dual-purpose facial-recognition, fingerprint reader available today. This unit uses 3D imaging technology to provide accurate data for your payroll calculations.
- 100% Touch-free authentication
- Verification and identification in less than 2 secs.
- Employee privacy is protected
- Optional Fingerprint Access Control
TF1700 – The most versatile fingerprint terminal used for Time & Attendance monitoring.
- Eliminates ‘buddy’ punching
- Water resistant, making it suitable for outdoor environments
- Slim and elegant design for small spaces
- Fast and accurate with 1-touch,1-second recognition
- Fixed unit with full access control features
F28 is an ultra-thin fingerprint time attendance and access control terminal with BioID sensor and Wi-Fi, which offers unparalleled performance for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. F28 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint high-performance, high-image quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
- Ultra-thin and well-designed
- Full access control features
- Standard WiFi
- Best suited to indoor environments
S922 – This portable unit is convenient for any off premise location you may have.
- weather/shock resistant.
- Convenient carry case with sturdy handle
- Rugged unit suitable for off-site or harsh environments
- No internet required
- USB upload of data to Micropay